Simple ideas and a natural evolution from the obsession with everything virtual. I’ll collect on/offline examples here.
The iPad example below isn’t technically social, but it could be with a couple of tweaks. Rather than just an expensive remote control as in this example, the iPad has a lovely tactic potential of using its 3G access to deliver advanced, very human computing (rather than compromised mobile phone experiences). I’m sure there’s an app to swap rich online profiles with a neighbouring iPad into the address book via the cloud. It reminds me of the original Palm PDA with its infrared business card sharing app. Those were the days.
Filed under: advertising, open, social, Uncategorized | Leave a Comment
- Really valuable discussion on agencies and startups tonight at the IPA #ipastartingup 6 months ago
- Presenting at the very excellent @FridayClubLDN in a sec! 6 months ago
- @keyperson_kpi amazing to get instagram.com/nalu.me/ to talk! So inspiring. Thank you. 6 months ago
- Well done @nilanp! twitter.com/bedraggles/sta… 6 months ago
- Looks familiar ;-) twitter.com/mashable/statu… 6 months ago
- RT @Linzi_Boyd: Speak it, live it, look it, be it, share it! #kpimethod #kpiday #kpi @keyperson_kpi https://t.co/cTvxqdOSIO 6 months ago
- @Linzi_Boyd great talk! Fast paced and fun. Thanks!! 6 months ago
admap ads ad strategy agile beauty behavioural economics campaigns christopher bailey context corwd-source CRM data email emotion reason heuristics research elections voting eric ries fashion flash heuristocs human behaviour ideas innovation insight interactive exeperiences IPA marketing music obama open perception planners planning process real-time research search social social-media strategy style super bowl technology trends